We love visitors! Our tour consists of a walk through of several levels of the cave where we show how our wines are made using gravity-flow winemaking methods. Then guests will join us for a tasting of the following paired each with a light hors d’oeuvre:
Palmaz Vineyards Riesling "Louise"
Palmaz Vineyards Chardonnay "Amalia"
Palmaz Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Current Vintage
Palmaz Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Select Library Release
Palmaz Vineyards Muscat Canelli "Florencia"
(Selection of wines may vary depending on availability)
We offer private visits consisting of a guided tour and seated tasting of current release wines paired with light hors d'oeuvres. The fee is $135 per person for private experiences.
Please allow 90 minutes for your visit. For groups larger than 12, please call for pricing and availability.
To schedule your visit, call or email
COVID 19 PROTOCOL
For your health and safety, we have implemented some new protocols to ensure everyone feels safe and has an enjoyable experience while visiting us. During your visit:
Our Winery Staff:
- Will have their temperature checked prior to work each day
- Will wear face masks during the winery tour or anytime where 6 feet social distancing cannot be respected
- Will maintain 6 feet social distance from visitors
- Have increased sanitation and cleaning protocols for tasting rooms, common areas, and bathrooms (including light switches, door handles, etc.) approved by the CDC for the use against COVID-19
- Glassware and dishes will be sanitized in our commercial dishwasher
- Menus, tasting notes, and other printed information will be disposed of after each guests’ appointment
- Food and wine servers will wear face masks and disposable gloves at all times, changing gloves in between each guests’ table setting
What you can expect during your visit:
- All reservations will continue to be by appointment only, please call 707-226-5587 to speak with a reservationist about availability or e-mail us at email@example.com
- 6 Person maximum in your party, all must be from the same household or arrive in the same vehicle
- For larger groups, please call the winery directly at 707-226-5587 for special accomodations
- All winery tours will be private and tastings will be hosted outdoors per the latest State and County regulations
- Estate ambassadors will maintain 6 feet social distancing as recommended by Napa County and the CDC
- We respectfully ask that you please wear a face mask during the winery tour portion of your visit or anytime where 6 feet social distancing cannot be respected
- Hand sanitizing stations available at various points through the tour and in your tasting area
- Tours will be limited to outdoor areas only per the latest State and County regulations
- Upon arrival, you'll be asked to sign a waiver that states you do not have any COVID symptoms (see the CDC Symptom Checker) or have not had any close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as work to create and safe and memorable experience for everyone. We appreciate your support of our winery and Napa Valley!